Which you think is the most important journal in cardiology ?
- JACC ?
- Circulation ?
- American journal of cardiology ?
- American heart journal ?
- Heart rhythm ?
- European heart journal ?
- The Heart ?
- Journal of invasive cardiology ?
- NEJM ?
- Lancet ?
None of the above . . . is the right answer !
Probably, the best journal that is going to have the greatest impact in cardiology practice in the future could be this . . .
Unfortunately most cardiologists are unaware of this journal . The need for this journal , that too from most respected Circulation family , will vouch for its importance in the current era of cardiology that is driven more by the market forces than by the academics.
Click here to reach journal
- This journal is 3 year old , and most of the medical colleges do not subscribe to this.
- None of the 100 cardiologists who were questioned , were unaware of such a journal.
- Even those who read this journal often term as boring , academic and not practical !
The Circulation team which started this journal with only one purpose . . .that is , auditing the uncontrolled proliferation of pseudoscientific literature without proper quality assessment and dubious outcomes. Three cheers to the circualtion team for publishing this journal and let us propogate the importance of this publication.