A well researched article on a difficult topic. By Kim et all from Cornell university , New york.
A must read by all cardiologists . The link is placed with the courtesy of Jacconline
After reading this article one should be able to answer the following questions.
- What is Gallavardin VT ?
- Classification of RVOT VT
- How a non sustained VT becomes a sustained one ?
- Why some VTs cause syncope ?
- What is the association between idiopathic VT and Idiopathic VF ?
- How does exercise trigger a VT ?
- What do we mean by structurally normal heart ?
Readers are encouraged to post link to good articles on this topic.