Dr. Venkatesan Sangareddi
AK 53/1, # 9
7th main road
Chennai -600 040
42 , 25-5 -1964
1998–2007 Madras medical college Madras
Asst. Professor Of Cardiology
Work involves intensive coronary care, invasive and non invasive cardiology. Has special interest in clinical research in Acute Coronary Syndromes
Has publications in various Journals.
1997-1998 Madras medical college Madras
Asst. Professor Of Medicine
Worked in intensive care medicine and in
Medical oncology for 6 months
1994–1996 Madras medical college Madras
Selected to resident programme toping the state in the super speciality exam
Presented papers in national conferences
Experience gained in invasive and non invasive cardiology
1991–1994 Govt. Health Centre Karur. Tamil nadu
Worked in internal medicine department
Family medicine and community health care.
And socio economic aspects of health care.
1994–1997 Madras medical college Madras
Doctorate in cardiology (DM)
1988-1991 Coimbatore medical college Coimbatore
Doctor of Medicine (MD) Dr.M.G.R Medical university , Madras
Secured three gold medals for excellence in cardiology.
1987-1988 Coimbatore medical college Coimbatore India
Junior resident in Medicine
1987 Coimbatore medical college Coimbatore
1982-1986 Coimbatore medical college Coimbatore
M B., B S. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Madras University Madras
Electro physiology, expert systems in cardiology., clinical research in acute coronary syndromes, preventive cardiology, bio ethics, outcome analysis , logistics in cardiology and publishing online journals.
Professor & Head of Department
Institute of Cardiology, Madras Medical College Chennai
Address for communication
Dr.Latha Venkatesan MD . Gynecologist,
Sundaram Medical Foundation, Chennai India.
AK 53/1, Flat no A- 9
TAS Narmada enclave
7th main road
Chennai -600 040
Tel: 044 6209009
Mobile : 9840059947
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org>
List of publications by S.Venkatesan
1.QTc Interval in atrial fibrillation. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical university doctorate thesis 1991
2 .Thrombolysis in hyperacute MI.
Indian Heart Jr 1999:51: 321
3. Circadian Response To Thrombolysis In Acute Myocardial Infarction Indian Heart Jr 1999:51:686
4. Left Ventricular Mass in Pregnancy Induced Hypertension.
Indian Heart Jr. 1999:51
5. Dissection of interventricular septum by unruptured right sinus of valsalva aneurysm resulting in complete heart block.
Indian Heart Jr 1995 Nov-Dec: 605
6.Angiosarcoma of leftventricle presenting as hemopericardium and cardiac tamponade. Indian Heart Jr 1995 Nov-Dec:636
7.Asymtomatic multivessel disease following myocardial infarction
Indian Heart Jr 1999:51: 686
8. Transmitral pulse doppler echo correlates of mitral regurgitation severity Indian Heart Jr 1999:51:636
9. Safety and efficacy of intravenous nicorandil in unstable angina. Indian Heart Jr 1999:51:704
10. Efficacy of nicorandil as monotherapy in ischemic heart disease Indian Heart Jr 1999:51:728
11. Left ventricuar function by angiogram in significant LAD disease. Indian Heart Jr 1999:51:687
12. Aortic root dimension in isolated rheumatic mitral stenosis
Journal of association of physicians of India abst: 1998
13. Serum phosphate in acute myocardial infarction
Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2000 44(2):225-8
14.Differential Response to right and left coronary artery thrombolysis Indian Heart Jr 2000:52:715
15. Therapeutic issues in Stable Ventricular tachycardia: A coronary care unit perspective Indian Heart Jr 2000: 52: 808.
16.Current cardiology practice: evidence or experience based ? An analysis of ACC/AHA guidelines. World congress of cardiology 2002 sydney Oral presentation.(Published in Journal of American college of cardiology)JACC :2001.39:9 Sup.B 462B
17.Isolated Diastolic Hypertension .World congress of cardiology 2002 sydney poster presentation..
( Published in Journal of American college of cardiology) JACC :2001.39:9 Sup.B 175B
18.Rescue thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction
Journal of association of physicians of India abst: 2002
19.Canadian cardiovascular society classification of angina:
An angiographic correlation. Indian Heart Jr Abstract issue 2001
20.Non invasive management of high risk unstable angina
Accepted for oral presentation in cardiological society of India annual scientific session Kolkata Dec2003
21.Non dilated cardiomyopathy
Accepted for oral presentation in cardiological society of India annual scientific session Kolkata Dec 2003
22.Safety and efficacy of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in symptomatic severe aortic stenosis: Symptomatic Cardiac Obstruction-Pilot Study of Enalapril in Aortic Stenosis (SCOPE-AS).
Am Heart J. 2004 Apr;147(4):E19
23.Rheumatic heart disease occurrence, patterns and clinical correlates in children aged less than five years.J Heart Valve Dis. 2004 Jan;13(1):11-4.
24. Estimation of subjective stress in acute myocardial infarction.
J Postgrad Med. 2003 Jul-Sep;49(3):207-10.
25. Serum phosphate in acute myocardial infarction.
Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2000 Apr;44(2):225-8.
26. Canadian Cardiovascular Society classification of effort angina: An angiographic correlation.
Coron Artery Dis. 2004 Mar;15(2):111-4.
Coming soon :
List of top ten leading famous cardiologist in india
Read Full Post »